Join the Team
The Kelowna Waldorf School offers a collegial, creative and mutually supportive work environment where educators have the freedom to be innovative and the opportunity to grow in the Waldorf method. Employment opportunities are posted here so check back often.
To apply for a position at the Kelowna Waldorf School:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Substitution: we continuously search for excellent teachers to provide substitution support from Preschool, Kindergarten through Grade Eight in a variety of subjects.
- Class Teacher
- Pedagogical Administrator – The position will begin January 2017. This is a part-time position with potential to increase.Position requirements:
– Waldorf teacher certification & 6 years Waldorf experience preferred
– BC Teacher Regulation Branch certification
– Working out of Anthroposophy
– Administrative Experience
– Computer literacy (spreadsheets and word processing)Responsibilities will include administration of evaluations, mentoring & coaching teacher curriculum delivery, overseeing classroom support positions and Special Needs program, working in a team environment, decision-making related to hiring, administration and classroom management.
Please direct resumes and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please contact the school.
- Woodwork Teacher – Part-time (one day/week) with opportunity for teacher-on-call. BC Teacher Certification is required and although Waldorf teacher training/experience is preferred it is not required. Familiarity with Waldorf curriculum and delivery is an asset and will be given priority consideration. Please send resumes with references to email@example.com. For more information please contact the School at 250 764-4130.
- ECE Certified Teachers – The Kelowna Waldorf school is seeking BC ECE educators and BC ECE certified assistants. Permanent part-time and on-call positions are available. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information please contact the School at 250 764-4130.