The Kelowna Waldorf School is an independent school, open to the public. We strive to make Waldorf education available for all who desire it. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, nationality or ethnic origin. Only part of the cost of educating our children is met through tuition. Increasing fundraising and gifts can minimize tuition increases. The continuing challenge is to find activities that are the least labour-intensive for the amount of income generated and are supportive of our image and philosophy.
That being said… here is how you can help:
- Donate Now: Financial Contribution with Tax Receipt
- Annual Giving Campaign
- Volunteering Your Time
- Click the button above to donate securely online and you will receive your Tax Receipt immediately
- or Call the school with your credit card number
- or Drop off your cheque (We’d love to see you and the coffee/tea is always on!)
- or Mail your cheque(s) to:
Kelowna Waldorf School
429 Collett Road
Kelowna, BC V1W 1K6
Annual Giving Campaign
Gifts to the Annual Giving Campaign are fully tax-deductible and gratefully accepted throughout the year. We were reminded of the quieter, less visible, but very tangible improvements to our school made possible by generous financial contributions to the Annual Giving Campaigns.
Previous Annual Giving Campaigns Have Funded:
- Continuing education for full time faculty – helping to attract and retain our most valued resource
- Expanded the safe Kindergarten play area to accommodate our second Kindergarten class – fruition of our goal to increase enrolment
- Enhanced and added to our outdoor items to enrich and enliven the children’s time in the play area – a need expressed and fulfilled for our children
- Sponsored several notable individuals: Nancy Mellon, Bob Monsen, Anne Glover, Les Black to continue the enlightening education of our families and faculty – enriching our community
- Upgraded the school’s library for our children
- Upgraded the roofing in order to add our Solar Panel Array
- Upgraded the flooring and added a bathroom in our Early Childhood rooms in order to add more space for children on our waitlist
To learn more about the annual giving campaign, drop by the office.
There is more than one way to give at Waldorf. Giving can be done through tax-deductible donations, through assisting with fundraising in the community or by participating in providing goods and services that can be sold at auction to raise monies, or by providing your time through volunteering.